Watching a few sitcoms on television, a prevalent theme re-occurred dealing with Valentine’s Day. One Sweetheart would expect something more than was planned; one Sweetheart hadn’t planned at all; or the plans made by one of the Sweethearts failed miserably. Here is some advice to keep this scenario from happening this evening with YOUR Sweetheart…
There are a few tickets still available for tonight’s Capone’s Valentine’s VIP Experience. The late show option has been SOLD OUT. There are, however, still tickets available for the early show (5:00pm) with or without the overnight hotel room. Either way, it will seem as if you’ve planned this for weeks! Purchase the tickets online, pick up your date and show up for the show! Or, purchase the tickets, check in at the hotel, call a cab and arrive at the show ready to enjoy the unlimited drinks included in your show ticket. You won’t need to worry about a designated driver on the way back to the hotel, for an evening away. Tickets for the early show only are $79.99 per couple. Tickets for the early show and hotel are only $124.99.
The Capone’s Valentine’s VIP Experience includes:
- 2 Tickets for the EARLY Dinner and Show
- VIP Seating offering our best seats in the house
- Priority Seating – We seat Valentine’s Day VIP experience guests first (provided you are on time)
- 2 Beverages of your choice in Al’s Secret Hideaway Bar served in Capone’s souvenir glasses for you to take home
The overnight Package ALSO includes:
- Overnight Accommodations for two people at the Quality Inn including:
• Free deluxe continental breakfast
• Free weekday newspaper
• Large pool
• Cable Television w/ Showtime & more
• Hair salon (additional fee for services)
• Free high-speed internet access
• Free local calls
• Free coffee
• Free transportation to Walt Disney World Resort (scheduled times)
- Call ahead transportation services from the Quality Inn are available for an additional $12.00 through
If you still need to make last minute Valentine’s plans, just go to AlCapones.com and order one of the Valentine’s VIP Packages and relax. You’re going to have a great time. Your special someone is really going to enjoy the show, and you’ll come away smelling like…well, a dozen roses! Please take note: the roses are YOUR responsibility…Al don’t want nothin’ to do wit’ dat.
Happy V-day everyone!